|The Redwall Wars Wiki has very little official protocol. The main points:
1. Do not speak ill of your fellow users. This may include gossiping about a user in private chat. While we are unable to discover whether a user has gossiped in private, you should feel guilty if you have done so. Profanity and arguing with another user also fall under this category. If an admin or chat moderator catch a user in the act, they are to be let off with a warning if it is their first time to violate this rule. If not, the admin should kick them from the chat room.
2. The use of profanity is forbidden on this wiki. There is a list of words that are not to be used on the wiki later in the protocol. You are not to offend others. If a user is offending you, report them to an admin. Even if a word isn't a curse word, please try to not use rude language.
3. Spamming is also not allowed. Spam is the posting of excessive amounts of text in a chat room. Role-playing in the room should also be controlled. While it is allowed, don’t let it become too chaotic in the chat room. If a user has something serious to say, let all role-playing cease and let the user speak.
4. Treat your fellow users in a courteous manner. Being courteous means to be respectful and polite to others. If a troll appears, do not engage it. Simply ignore it.
5. Even if there is a subject we didn’t address here, you can still be punished for it. Every user has a brain and is expected to use common sense
6. Do not argue over politics or religion. You may talk about both topics, but if disagreement arises, end the discussion. Criticism towards religious groups and political beliefs/or parties is also uncalled for.
7. Non-Redwall RPGs do not belong here. This should be fairly obvious since this wiki is named the Redwall Wars Wiki.
8. If you are banned from chat or from the wiki, you are not allowed to create alternate accounts to avoid the ban. Punishment for doing such is an additional ban to your main account and any alternate account that might have been created.
9. If you are having trouble with users on other wikis, do not bring the conflict here. We do not wish to carry the burden of another wiki on our shoulders.
10. Every user must sign with a signature. To sign with your signature simply place four tildes (~) at the end of your message.
Apparently there is some ambiguity on these. Worse words are left to your COMMON SENSE, but here is a list of some banned words that people don't think are swear words:
- G*d (It is ok when not in the context of oh my *** or any variation that takes God's name in vain.)
- H**l (Such as "What the h*ll")
- Gay (except when used as a non-derogatory adjective, if that EVER happens on the internet)
- Fa* and Fa***t
Note: Any variation of the aforementioned words also count as swearing.
There are six categories we use to define stories and games on the RWW: Fighting RPG, Action and adventure RPG, Strategy games, Randomness, Stories or Other. Please classify your stories and games under these headings.
Redwall and Non-Redwall Games
Non-Redwall RPGs do not belong here. If a user creates one here, they will be notified so that they may remove the RPG. If they fail to remove it, the RPG shall be deleted.
They are wise. Listen to them:
Agreement to Terms
Follow the link below and sign it if you agree to follow the terms and rules documented in the protocol.