|The Redwall Wars Wiki has very little official protocol. The main points:
- Don't be rude.
- Don't Swear and/or use offensive language. If you are offending someone, they will tell you.
- Please do not spam.
- Be courteous.
- Even thought we didn't address (put some no-no here), you can still be banned for it. We expect you to use your brain every now and then.
- No arguing about religion or politics. So no saying,"Islam is stupid!" or anything that would make someone else upset.
- Don't forget to add the User category to your page!
- ATTENTION! ALL NON-REDWALL RPG'S WILL BE DELETED! If you have a non-Redwall RPG, post it on Lathagarr's Adviction Wiki.
Apparently there is some ambiguity on these. Worse words are left to your COMMON SENSE, but here is a list of some banned words that people don't think are swearwords:
- G*d (It is ok when not in the context of oh my *** or that sort of thing.) (omg is ok if you look at it as Oh my gosh or Oh my goodness.)
- Gay (except when used as a non-derogatory adjective, if that EVER happens on the internet)
- Fa* and Fa***t
Some substitutions that are acceptable:
- Dead Parrot
- Moldy Sandwich
- Prince William of Orange
- Foil Paper!
- Holy flying soaring overhead Ninjas of flaming FAIL!
The replacement to our forlorn and long wasted shoutbox. See all information on it here
There are six categories we use to define stories and games on the RWW: Fighting RPG, Action and adventure RPG, Strategy games, Randomness, Stories or Other. Please classify your stories and games under these headings.
Redwall and Non-Redwall Games
ALL NON REDWALL GAMES MUST BE MOVED TO THE DOOM RPG WIKI, OR THE ADVICTION WIKI. On January 25, all non-Redwall games will be deleted. If you are not sure where your games fall, contact an admin.
They are wise. Listen to them: